https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Monday 11 January 2010

Happy Birthday

I’ve made this card and I’m entering it into two challenges,

Crafting Life’s Pieces~ great Sketch

Anyone For Anya~That’s charming

Chelsea has this fab challenge going on on, over  on her blog, so go and check it out and Anyone for Anya is to use charms on your card, I wanted to do a fairly modern,card and this fitted the bill nicely, I am back at work tomorrow, hopefully the weather will be kind,P1010683

I hope you are all ok, and are enjoying your crafting where ever you are, thanks for looking,

                           Hugs Liz xx

11 comments:

Chelsea said...

Oh how pretty is this card. I really like the grey and pink color combo, love the soft look of this card Liz. :)Chel

Mandy said...

Hi hun, wow this is gorgeous, so pretty and your colouring is beautiful, she's got a real shine to her hair, love it.
We are forcast more heavy snow tomorrow and Wednesday, as for my flipping postman I could throttle him, we've not had post for a week now sob sob.
Your blog make over is gorgeous hun, really pretty, you old romantic you lol
love and hugs Mandy xx

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Liz loving the colours and the image is gorgeous the flower with the charm finishes it off just right.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Joanne said...

Liz, this is adorable! I love the charm and how it matches the brad in the center of the flower! Your coloring is great! Love the pink and gray colors too, super combo! I bought a bunch of charms and haven't used any them... I need to get busy! Hugs, J:)

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Nice colourcombo and I love the hearts!

Love from AFA?!

Renata

Anonymous said...

Hi. Lovely card. Really like the layout and the colours you've used.
Thanks for joining us at AFA.
Yvonne x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

This is so beautiful Liz - your colouring is perfect. Love the layout and the heart charms.
Hugs, Sylvia xx

cheryl said...

oh love this hun great image and love your papers hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Mina said...

such a pretty card Liz lovely lush colours and the metal hearts are gorgeous
Mina xxx

Sam said...

This is lovely Liz. i thought I was already following you as i know I've been here before and had a nosey around. Anyway added myself to your list of followers now.
Take care
sam x

Unknown said...

Fabulous image & love the pink and grey beautiful card, and Tilly is a wee cutie, wee have a Mini- Schnauzer called Dusty he is 4yrs old,love him to bits, xxhugsxx
Sarah xx