https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Thursday 3 November 2011

Button up!

that's the challenge for you this time at Paper Play
use Buttons
on your creations,

As you can see I've used a large clear button on my snowflake, but of course being me it had to be grunged lol, so it's had a coating of crackle paint on it,
Tilda is again coloured with copics and this time for a change I have used a lovely lace trim behind the main image before the scalloped Nestability for added detail, 
my trees and Doo Hickey fence are again edged with vintage photo distress ink and then liquid applique for the snow,
The large pearls are the other buttons I have used, yes some more from my mums button box,
my papers are from Magnolia and some are torn then edged with vintage photo DI too,

My snowflake is made up of a large quickcutz snowflake die which I have edged with the vintage photo DI then I have layered  another smaller Marianne die snowflake on top which I have cut out of cardstock then distressed with the crackle paint, then of course my grunged button is on top with a little raffia ribbon tied through,

challenges
Simon Says Stamp ~ Buttons
Simply Magnolia ~ buttons and lace
Christmas card challenge ~ Liquid appliqué
Dream valley ~ Anything goes
Stempeltraeume ~ Distressed
Stamp with fun ~ buttons
Paper take weekly ~ anything goes 
Take time for you ~ Buttons
The ribbon girl ~ jingle all the way
Bunny Zoes Challenge ~ Lace it up

Looking forward to seeing your creations,
Got Kay and Tegan round today so will catch you later,

36 comments:

Kirsty said...

Hi wow love the rich reds and the stunning lace around the frame. Your button snowflake really is stunning ! As with the pearl buttons ! Kitty :D

nicolet said...

This card is fantastic!
Hugs Nicolet

Chrissy said...

Stunning...love the lace and the beautiful reds, love the brown trim and all the gorgeous details Liz....fabulous..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Dodici said...

Liz,this is so beautiful.Love the lace behind the frame and those ribbon flowers with pearls are gorgeous.x

Berry said...

This is gorgeous Liz love the feeling of vintage xmas! Hugs Rebekah xx

D K Crafts said...

Hi Liz. This is really stunning. Love the image and colours and the detail is amazing. Enjoy your day with your daughter and granddaughter. Donna

StephC said...

My goodness this is gorgeous! I love all of the details, and the colors are fabulous. So glad you joined us for this weeks CCC!

Alanna said...

What a beautiful Christmas card. I love all the details to it. Thanks so much for joining us this week at CCC.

yvon said...

Hi Liz, wowzers, an other absolut gorgeous creation. Love the red and offcourse all the other elements.
Hugs, Yvon

Basslady said...

this is such a beautiful and adorable card!

thanx a lot for playing along with us at TTFY!

hugs and kisses from germany,

silvi (GD)

coops said...

wow so beautiful lis.the rich red colours is stunning and i love your pretty details and sweet tilda :D

xx coops xx

Chris Arlington said...

Fabulous!!! The colouring, layers, embellishments. I love it all!
Chris

Susy said...

This is gorgeus, Liz!

HUGS SUSY

MauMau88 said...

Wow, your card is so wonderful and the coloration is perfect!

MauMau
StempelTräume

Crafty Loops said...

Another stunning card Liz. Lee x

coldwaters2 said...

OMG I am in love...with this fantastic card, oh my word Liz I am afraid I am using the 'wow' word alot while visiting you tonight, lol, this is outstandingly beautiful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

arjette said...

Woowww Liz, your card is fantastic!!!!! So much beautifull details!!! Awesome!!!!!!

gr. arjette.

Manon @ Kasimodo said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Angie said...

Gorgeous card love the colours and that fab tilda. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly
Angie x

Livert said...

Amazing card. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges this week.

Liv

CraftyC said...

Wow Liz, your card is a stunner. Love the gorgeous detail you have added!
Clairexx

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Oh my gosh Liz, what a beautiful card - fab details and love the snowflake and the tree. She really stands out so wll with her red dress. Fab! Hugs, Teresa x

Linda said...

Gorgeous Liz!!!Loved your coloring,the flowers and all:):)Really fantasic card!!!Hugs,Linda

Julie M said...

Such a gorgeous card, Liz - I love all the layering details (and that cute grungy button!)

Julie x

Bianca said...

A gorgeous and fantastic card! Love it.
Thank you for playing along with us at Stempelträume!
Hope you'll join us again soon
hugs

Joanne said...

Such a lovely Christmas Tilda! Love all the snowflakes and roses. The gauze in the background is super with the doily too. VERY pretty! Hugs, J:)

Tracy said...

Wow Liz, love everything about this beauty! Thanks for sharing with us at Simply Magnolia. Tracy xx

Jessi said...

I love it!!! Wonderful work!!
Thanks for joining us at Stamp with fun!!

Greetings
Jessi

Ren-Yi said...

Every detail on this card is amazing! I love the paint and the gorgeous lace!

Deirdre said...

ADORABLE - love this Liz - so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card, the details on it are just stunning!

Mandy said...

Hey hunny :)
Stunning card, so many gorgeous details and I love the different textures.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our buttons challenge
hugs Mandy xx
P.S Sorry I've not been in touch hun, life has gone a bit pear shaped & idiot here set my shoulder pain off by not thinking & pulling the handbrake up using my bad arm instead of doing it with my right hand & my god does it hurt, so I've not been blogging until now & that's only because I can't put my DT comms off any longer :)
xx

Tammy said...

Absolutely adorable card Liz! Amazing coloring!!

Loz said...

love the colours on this one Liz!! I have just ordered a Quickutz snowflake die... I'm so hoping it's that one now!! Love it! xx

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card ♥ Thank you for joining us at Bunny Zoe's crafts!!

ChrisAndCat said...

Just seen this card - absolutely gorgeous, love the style and the layout. Fab colours too.