https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 29 April 2012

Just for you!

Hi guys, well it's time for another challenge over at 
and our challenge this time is
Mothers day or a card for a woman

I've made my mums mothers day card as I'm  going to be a little busy later on with one thing or another
but more about that some time soon lol,

Thought I'd have a change from a square card and make a circle styled easel one instead, using a Marianne die I have,
the gorgeous Magnolia image was a lovely Birthday present from a lovely friend, thank hunny I love her,
papers are by magnolia and are machine sewn,

I thought I'd make it look as if she's sat on a pocket, as mums have pockets of love don't they, the heart die cut is a Magnolia Doo Hickey die and I've used a magnolia stamp on for the words, seam binding and a heart charm to finish it off,
the heart swirl flourish is again by Magnolia and the flowers are WOC and other,
Tilda is coloured with my copics, though I'm forgetting how to use them as I don't use them as much now,
the hearts have star dust stickles on for a hint of glitter lol

For the base I've used the same papers and also used a Doo Hickey tag die, the print is by computer, the butterfly is from some fabric I have,

Challenges
Simon Says Stamp ~ Anything goes
Midweek magnolias ~ open theme
Truly scrumptious ~ Distressing and die cuts
Stamps and fun ~ just a magnolia challenge
Bunny Zoes ~ ribbon or twine
Little red wagon ~ Flowers

Have a lovely day,
Happy Crafting
hugs Liz xx

30 comments:

Unknown said...

So gorgeous! Love those colors and oh how pretty those flowers are! Love this card!!! Hugs! Leah Ann

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Liz...beautiful colours and design, love the flowers and your gorgeous colouring..

Luv CHRISSYxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Absolutely beautiful Happy crafting Ginny x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous colour choice and the card itself and design is second to none - "fantabulous" Liz!

sue w. said...

Hi Liz, just love this. So many fabulous detail. Tilda is gorgeous and the flowers and butterfly are super.
Hugs Sue W.

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is fantastic oh just love these shapes,must get myself some,the detail is just amazing,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Esther said...

Such a sweetie!!
Mine is also ready for a while,busy busy.haha

x Esther

Inkypinkydelights said...

Love this Liz! I love these little easel cards! Judy x

Isabelle Linnér said...

So many fine details to look at your card. Absolutely wonderful sweet :)
Hugs Isabelle

Janette said...

Awww Liz, your Mum is just going to adore this card, not only is it the sweetest, the thought thats gone into it is brilliant....wish I still had my Mum around, 8yrs. tomorrow since I lost her, it's just not the same....xxx

Debbie said...

So pretty Liz, your Mum will love this stunning card.You have quite an eye for detail.Have a lovely day.Hugs Debbie x

Hanneke said...

What a great card! Love the image and the letters mum on the card! Hugs, Hanneke

Kelly Lloyd said...

Stunning card Liz, those flowers are beautiful, those papers are great too.

Love your colouring and the shape/layout

Hugs Kelly

coops said...

so beautiful liz.stunning pretty colours and details and the tilda is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

Janiel/ janny said...

Beautiful!!! Love your artwork!!
hugs, Janiel

Henny said...

Beautiful card Liz. Like all your colours and design.

Greetings Henny.

Unknown said...

This is just beautiful

arjette said...

Your card is sooooo beautiful Liz!!! Gorgeous colors, so pretty in pink!!

gr. arjette.

Babette said...

Wow this is sweet, beautiful done. Love the little letter dices.
Hugs,
Babette

Suzi Mac said...

Oh!! Liz, what can I say that hasn't been said already. This is absolutely gorgeous. I love the design colouring, embellishments. I could go on for ever sweetie. It's Beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias with this stunning creation. Good luck in the draw.
Hugs
Suzi x

Anne said...

Sooo many gorgeous details and so beautifully crafted Liz! This is just stunning and you can see that you've put your heart and soul into it. It's pretty, feminine and very clever! Thank you for showing it to us at Midweek Magnolias :o) xx

Kjersti said...

Your card is sooo beautiful Liz! Love the colours and all the gorgeous embellishments you have used - really looks great:)
Have a nice week!
Hugs Kjersti:)

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card Liz! Lovely shape and beautiful details! hugs, Marlies

Susy said...

This is gorgeus, Liz!

HUGS SUSY

Teresa said...

Absolutely stunning card Liz, it's so beautiful
hugs Teresa xx

Tineke van der Linden said...

Schitterende kaart voor moeder!
Prachtig is het om met de ronde creatables een easelcard te maken.
Groetjes Tineke

Joanne said...

Absolutely lovely Liz! Your Mum is sure to LOVE it! Such pretty colors and so many awesome details! Hope all is well, Aloha, J:)

Michele Roos said...

This is such a gorgeous card Liz. I love the image you've used and the colours are fabulous. Thanks for joining us this month at Bunny Zoe Crafts. Hugs Michele x

Distressed Miss said...

Wow Liz this is stunning, gorgeous colours and the design is amazing.
Big Hugs
Clare
xx

Mandy said...

Aww I knew a card of yours would cheer me up :)
Liz your card is beautiful hunny, so many pretty details to look at and I love the sparkly hearts.
Will email asap hunny, we have bad flooding down here after virtually 4 months of hardly a raindrop, my poor mum's house has been hit bad by it.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx