https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 7 July 2013

Lots of Layers at Addicted to stamps

Hi guys, I'm showing you a card I made for two challenges today as I have combined my ATSC card with my midweek for Totally Tilda which is 
Tomboy Tilda, with no pink
Over at ATSC we are having a mini hols so this challenge (lots of layers) will last for 4 weeks and we will have a new challenge on the 4th August,
so onto my card!
I was in a copic mood when I was making this and used my favourite colour combo again,
the papers are from MCH and are from the C'est La Vie pad by Mellisa Frances, I distressed the edges with my scissors a little,
again I've used a few different dies the large doily is by Noor, the clock die by Marianne, and the spikey twiggy thing and flower die  on the left are by Marianne too lol,
the Bingo stamp is again by Noor and has been stamped onto kraft cardstock,

The star fish came for Hobby Craft and the Text stamp is by Magnolia too,
the charms were from the works, and the gorgeous lace is from Live and love crafts,

I stamped a Lily of the Valley verse onto a Doo Hickey  tag die and lightly coloured in the edges with distress ink,

copics
skin- E000- E00- E21- E11
Hair - W0- W1- W3 - W5
Dress and boots - W0 - W1 - W3 - C0 - C1 - C3 - C5
flag pole - E70 - E71 - E74



challenges
Stamp and create with Magnolia  - Let's get wet
Tilda's Town - Summer fun
Midweek Magnolias - wishing you were here
ABC challenge - q for quite a few ( lots of layers)


Looking forward to seeing what you come up with,
hugs Liz xx

14 comments:

leonenkarin.blogspot.com said...

Great card Liz!

Hugs, Karin

Suzi Mac said...

Wow! Liz, This is so adorable, fantastic design, colouring and lots of sweet details. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck!
Hugs
Suzi x

Louise said...

Gorgeous card, love the layout. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town for our Summer Fun Challenge
hugs Louise

Dianne said...

Oh man Liz another fabulous card,what can I say but it is gorgeous, just a stunning make my dear,I'm gonna send this to my friend, she looooves Magnolias, I just won 2 of them and gave them to her. This will show her how she can kinda make it :):), thanks for sharing sweety and have a great day,,

Lin said...

Liz, this is stunning. Beautifully coloured and the design is fabulous. So much gorgeous detail and definitely lots and lots of layers.

Thanks for sharing with us

Lin xx
ABC

Mandy said...

Hey hunny :)
Your card is absolutely gorgeous Liz, love the cute Tilda you've used and those starfish are sooooooo cute
big hugs :)
xxxxxx

Rene said...

Oh oh oh! I LOVE this card...the colors, the design...it's just fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Stamp and Create's Magnolia challenge!
Rene :D

Brigitte said...

Oh WOW Liz!!! Your card is fabulous!!! The the little charms and your gorgeous colouring!!!! Your C combo looks like the softest blue! Hugs, Brigitte

Jenn said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love the color combo you used and all the details you've added. Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges!

Anonymous said...

So soft and pretty, just beautiful
Hugs Julie P

Susie Sugar said...

Fab tomboy card Liz , I had forgotten about her and how sweet she is .....hugs Susie xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Ann-Marie said...

Simply gorgeous and perfect for our theme this challenge. Thank you for joining us over at The ABC Challenge this time and hope you join us again. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

Cathy Lee said...

Stunning card, Liz. Love all the details and fabulous design. Thank you for sharing it with us at Midweek Magnolias.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee