https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Monday 18 November 2013

Winter village scene

Hi guys, just popping on with a Christmas decoration I managed to make before my craft stash move lol,
I have made this for a table decoration and the base is a Go Kreate die,
the houses are made using a fab Dees Distinctively winter cottage die which i have cut out of a couple of times withdifferent coloured card stock so the roofs and windows etc show up, these have then been covered with lots of snow tex for texture,
Tilda with tree is coloured with my copics then fussy cut out and layered onto acetate to make her stand up then stuck down with pin flair glue,
the Magnolia  fence stamp, (sorry i can't find what it's called) I stamped out, coloured it then fussy cut out the shapes with my craft knife, bent the bottom section forward with the cobble stones to make a path for her then layered the back with acetate to again make it stand up, to finish if off I added some glitter glue,
the snow at her feet is large chunky glitter flakes which i bought last year but it has no name on!

To make this a village scene I also used  a Doo Hickey spruce tree die a few times and a sissix tree die too and again these have been given the snow tex treatment,
I've also used some fabby Doobadoo  paper art lamp posts which i have added a little frantage too, this helps to support them too, I have also used a Noor Joy crafts grass die in front and behind my fence,
For my village scene at night I've used the fab memory box night sky border which again I have used acetate to hold up on either end and added a tea light behind one of the houses for a winter warm glow and to look like some one is home, ( cooking the turkey maybe lol )
Magnolia berries and other flowers finish it off,
Recipe
Noor /Joy crafts - grass die - 6002/0137
snowtex
copics
Doo Hickey spruce trees
Doobadoo paper art  lamp posts -472.948.011
Memory box -night sky border @ MCH In the sale now

challenges
Bunny Zoe's - shabby chic or vintage
Magnolia-licious - winter themed
Time for magnolia challenge - Christmas in non traditional colours
Stamp and create with Magnolia - Winter not a card

Happy Crafting
hugs Liz xx

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Liz, hat a pretty scene you've created
Hugs julie P

Tania said...

Oh, I've been waiting for some of these scenes. This one is fabulous!

Annette said...

Love your stunning creation! Beautiful how it's made! Beautiful scene!
xoxo Annette

Scrapcreaties Mirande said...

Wat gaaf!!!!
Groetjes Mirande

coops said...

wow so stunning liz.fabulous design and tilda and i love the sparkle :D

xx coops xx

Gina's Cards said...

Oh Liz I saw this on FB and it is absolutely stunning! Wonderful, wonderful creation!
Hugs
Gina x

Brigitte said...

WOW Liz!!!! So much work and love went into your fabulous project!!!! I love the texture you put with the snow. Your Tilda looks magnificent and perfect in front of the lovely fence. Hugs, brigitte

Dorte said...

Wonderful table decoration you have created, Liz. Lovely colouring of your sweet Tilda and so many fab details. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamp and Create with Magnolia, and good luck in the draw. Hope to see you again,
Dorte x

Suzi Mac said...

This is such a lovely winter creation Liz , I love that sweet Tilda and the pretty scene you've created. Beautiful colour combo and great embellishments. Thank you for joining us at Magnolia-licous with your adorable work.
Hugs Suzi x

Marga50 said...

Wat een schitterend mooie creatie heb je gemaakt Liz. Bedankt voor je deelname bij TFM. Groetjes Marga.

Christa said...

Hi Liz , you have made a lovely winter-scene !! Thanks for joining us at TFM. Christa.