https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Bottle Tag Tutorial

Hi guys, popping on today with a bottle tag I've made using a fabulous mask from Dutch Doobadoo and a rose stencil for the Background too, the image is a gorgeous stamp from Crafts and Me by Zindy S D Neilsen called A Broken Promise
Isn't she gorgeous!!! I've coloured her with my copics and used a lovely detailed Key Charm from
 crafts and me too, these will be great for New Home cards and 21st cards too,

Tutorial:
You will need
Zindy SD Neilsen - A Broken Promise
Dutch Doobadoo -Bottle Tag Mask - 470.713.005
DD - Rose stencil - 470.715.023
DD - Kraft Label art - 474.007.001
DD - Paper art Hearts - 472.948.001
Paper art swirls - 472.948.006
paper Buttons - 472.948.010

Distress inks
Cardstock for mediums
Embellishments ( optional)
Ink Daubers and pads
Spellbinders circle die
Copics:
Skin -  E000, 00, 11, 21, 13, 04, R11, 30, BV00,
Hair - E21, 25, 27
Blues - B0000, 000, 91, 93, 95
Background - W0, 1, 3,

Draw around the bottle tag mask and cut out for the  base layer, I then made a smaller layer for the main background, 
I taped the rose stencil over my tag and using Tumbled glass distress ink dabbed over the mask lightly on the roses only, next I added a little Broken China just on the edges of the petals or as close to the edges as I could lol, I finished off the centre of the flowers with Faded Jeans,
The leaves I added Pumice stone and for certain leaves made them a little darker to give a little depth and variety,  I did this to the top section too, then used a spellbinders circle die to make the hole for the bottle, you could of course use the stencil mark and cut with a knife,
If using a die place your removable tape in the centre part to hold your die cut as this will then not take away any of your inking on the remaining section,
I finished my tag off using a hint of  white Frantage, pearl string and lots of Dutch Doobadoo products, some of these are available in the UK at Cuddly Buddly

Happy Crafting!!
Hugs Liz xx

3 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

utterly gorgeous Liz and love your tutorial on the pretty background what a great gift
Hugs Kate xx

Unknown said...

Awesome bottle tag Liz, what a treat! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

coops said...

so beautiful liz.really love the image and your colouring is stunning.fantastic tutorial too :D

xx coops xx