https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Tuesday 25 March 2014

The Longing

Hi guys, phew it's been a busy Marsden house this last few days so I'm sorry I've not had time to visit yet again, we've all had a touch of a cold again and Kay and Tegan had it pretty bad so I've looked after both of them and not had much time for crafting!!!!
Having said that I managed to make this card using this gorgeous stamp from crafts and Me by 
I've coloured her using my distress re-inkers and loved trying to get depth to the folds on her dress, I also used one of those gorgeous diamante pins, these are beautiful in real life and I added a few pearl dots using a pearl pen from Crafts and Me too,
The background is made using the gorgeous Dutch Doobadoo rose stencil 470.715.023 too which I have dabbed the same distress ink colours through,
the birdcage is by Joy crafts and I have also used a clock from one of the Maja design paper sheets,
flowers are from my stash,

Hoping to visit you all soon and thanks so much for your visit,
happy crafting!!!
hugs Liz xx

9 comments:

Carol S. said...

Hi Liz, Wow! This card is stunning. Your colouring is truly amazing. Absolutely gorgeous design too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Beautiful card and I love that image. Your colouring is stunning too.
Lorraine

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow this is too beautiful. So loving the oval shape and there is great movement to the design.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Teresa said...

Gorgeous Liz, those mauve colours are lovely and the shading on her dress is fantastic, such a classy card.xx

Beth Brovold said...

BREATHTAKING Liz!!! You make all of these lovely girls so very life like!!! Your colouring as always if just PHENOMENAL...all of your beautiful embellishments...perfect!! You have introduced me to Crafts and Me...my first order arrived about a week and a half ago...complete with the oh so gorgeous diamante pins!!!

Naomi said...

A stunning card.

coops said...

so stunning liz.i love your lilac colours and the image is so pretty ;D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Liz, such amazing shades of purple, lovely design! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Gina's Cards said...

Oh wow Liz this is stunning! Your colouring is totally gorgeous, love the colours and beautiful design.

At long last I have sussed out how to leave you a comment yay.
Have a good weekend.
Hugs
Gina x