https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 12 October 2014

Just for You

Hi guys, I'm putting on a card I've made in a scrap book style, I'm loving this look at the minute!!!

I Used Maja Design papers from the Sofiero collection and the clock is from Vintage Autumn Basics NO XVI,
the paper edges are distressed and have vintage photo distress ink on the edges, the stencil work is a Crafters workshop Ledger stencil used with grunge paste,I also used a Bo Bunny stamp on the paper to, machine stitching finishes it off,

The flowers are from Sweet Lilac, remember there is a new challenge on Wednesday,
The zipper effect at the top was made using a zip style die cut with grunge board, I added Lace from Live and Love crafts behind then another layer of  Maja Design paper, again from Live and Love Crafts,

Challenges
Fabby sketch - from Cardabilites above

I will be back with a project on Wednesday for Sweet Lilac, hope you'll join us,
Happy Crafting!!!
Hugs Liz xx

8 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Liz, Oh wowser what a gorgeous card, sooo pretty...
Hope your having a lovely Sunday..x

Gina's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Liz! Love the papers, they are such a beautiful colour. The zip looks awesome and the flowers just finish it off nicely.
Hugs
Gina x

Beth Brovold said...

So BEAUTIFUL and ELEGANT Liz!! I agree with Gina...the zip was on of the first embellishments to catch my eye...among so many other wonderful details!!!
Take care,
Beth

Carol S. said...

Liz, this artwork is stunning. Love the textures and design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Tvorba pro radost said...

This is a very nice card. Love the romantic look :-) Thank you for joining us on the Cardbabilities. Ilona

Ella's Design said...

This is so pretty, Liz! Love all the texture, that fab zipper die and pink aswell...what more do I say?! Hugs, Lisa x

cohenna said...

Beautiful card :) Thanks to join us in Cardabilities

coops said...

so beautiful liz.really pretty design and colours and i love all the fabulous detailing ;D

xx coops xx