https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Saturday 15 November 2014

We wish you A Merry Christmas

Hi guys, It's time for our new challenge over at 
the theme is Christmas,
Here's my project, but you may want to grab a cuppa first as there's a few piccies!!

I've made my village scene using some of the MDF houses by DD, covered with Maja Design papers then my fabby hubby made me a base for them to fix onto,

I added some of the new softboard bricks here and there and some of the gorgeous Sweet Lilac lace in the windows, this I got from their shop in St Helens - Crafts4U2do,
I also used a few of the beautiful flowers and leaves from their online shop too, these i lightly added a little gesso too for a frosted look,

I used Modelling paste on the base of my village and layered it to look like snow, the tree is made using a La La Land crafts die which I cut out 4 times on double sided paper , i used my ScorPal to crease a line down the centre of each die cut then stuck them together on the crease line, this gives a 3D effect tree, to finish this off I added some pearl string and lights,


I die cut quite a few twig die cuts for a wreath effect for round the round window and added a Dusty Attic chipboard bird, this I coloured with my silks, I added more of the DD bricks and coloured them with chalk inks, the charm has a little gesso on too,


The last house is a little smaller so is a little hidden in this picture behind my choir girls, at the end of the house I fixed a die cut lamp which I die cut 5 times in cardstock, glued them together for strenth, added Perfect Pearls aged Patina to give an aged metal effect, then added some flowers on the base and the top of the lamp,
I used a couple of white flowers onto the building to look like a mock star,

All the images are of course by Magnolia and are all coloured with my copics then fussy cut out,

As you can see I have three choir girls singing their carols,

I also used:
Tilda with two little gifts,
 In the snow Ski Tilda, 
Tilda in cozy coat,
 Magnolia with butterfly (dog and I cut of the butterfly)
Tilda singing Carols
Ski Star Tilda

Copics
Skin for all images- E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R22, R30
Choir girl one
Outfit- RV91, RV93, RV95
Fur and tights- C0, C1, C3, C5
Hair - E31, E33, E35

Choir girl two
Outfit - B91, B93, B95, B97
Tights - C0, C1, C3, C5
Fur/ Boots - E31, E33, E35
Hair - E30, E33, E35

Choir girl three
Outfit - BG70, BG72, BG09
Fur/ Boots - E41, E42, E43, E44
Tights - C0, C1, C3, C5
Music sheets - E31
Leaves on sheets - BG72, BG09

Dog
 E31, E33, E35

Ski Star Tilda
Hair - E40, E43, E44
Outfit - B91, B93, B95, B97
Ski's - C0, C1, C3, C5
Boots - W0, W1, W3, W5 RV91, RV93, RV95
Tights - C0, C1, C3

Tilda in Cozy Coat
Hair - E40, E41, E43, E44
Outfit - RV91, RV93, RV95, C0, C1, C3, C5
Boots- W0, W1, W3, W5

In the snow Ski Tilda
Hair - W0, W1, W3, W5
Jacket/ Pants/ hat- E40, E41, E43, E44
Ski's - C0, C1, C3, C5

Tilda with two little gifts
Hair - E40, E41, E43, E44
Outfit - RV91, RV93, RV95, C0, C1, C3. C5
Presents - B91, B93, B95
For at night I added some working lights and wove them through the tree, in the houses and in the lamp!





Challenges
Magnolia-licious - Bloghop and anything but a card Christmas or Holiday theme
Sir Stampalot - Simply Christmas
Crafty Calendar - It's all about Christmas
Paradise of Magnolia - Anything goes
Cherish this - Christmas inspiration photo
Live and love crafts - Favourite Christmas combo
Lovely Hanglar or sweet Magnolia - Sparkle
Tildas Town - anything goes - anything goes
Time for Magnolia challenge - use the colours on your xmas tree
Magnolia mania - Christmas tree



Well guys, if your still here, thanks for looking,
Do check out the gorgeous flowers from Sweet lilac,
Happy Crafting!!
Hugs Liz xx

24 comments:

Crea Astrid said...

Wowwww what a beautiful Christmas creation. So weet. Nice details.

Hugs, Astrid.

Donna Mosley said...

WOW! This is stunning Liz, love it. Gorgeous and cute Tilda's and each one coloured to perfection. A wonderful idea with the lights too. Did I say I love it!

Donna x!

Eulanda said...

OH MY GAWD!!!! Even better with the lights on!! I am so curious to know, how long did this take you including coloring? This is amazing! Oh, I think I said that already. LOL! Hugs!

Beth Brovold said...

WOW OH WOW Liz!! This is truly FABULOUS, FANTASTIC, STUNNING...I could go on forever!! LOVE every little detail!! Thanks for sharing with us at Simply Magnolia!!
Take care,
Beth

Alyx said...

A true Christmas masterpiece. Absolutely love every single little thing about it. Fabulous!
xx

applejack cards by sue said...

Such a beautiful keepsake. Everything is absolutely gorgeous, beautiful images and colouring. The whole project is so special. Well done you. x

Gina's Cards said...

Oh my goodness Liz, you are one clever lady! This is simply stunning! It must have taken you ages to make and I totally love it!
Hugs
Gina x

Asas à imaginação said...

Adorável trabalho, Liz!!! Cada detalhe é precioso e as Tildas, muito lindas!!!...e as luzes oh! deram um efeito belíssimo!!!
Obrigada por compartilhar e me inspirar!!!
Abraços,
Marlei
do Brasil

Jay said...

I agree with Lexie, WOW what a masterpiece, flawlessly executed!!!! I thought it amazing in the first photos, but I was blown away when I saw it in the dark with all those lovely twinkly lights!!! Fantastic work of art honey, you must be so proud! Cuddles Jay xxx
PS There is still time to join our challenge at Magnolia Mania challenge, nudge nudge wink wink!

scrapanik said...

Very attractive your village of Christmas!!! Thanks for joining us at Paradise of Magnolia.......

XxJULESxX said...

Oh gosh!!! looks amazing with the lights on i LOVE your projects always stunning!!

inge said...

Love this awesome creation Liz! Thanks for sharing at Simply Magnolia.
XX Inge

Unknown said...

I'm close to speechless. What an amazing project; it's obvious to everyone that a lot of love and time has gone into it! A truly fantastic scene; it looks brilliant in daylight and then illuminated at night...so cool! Thanks for sharing with LLC.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

Sally H said...

A fabulous Christmas creation, Liz! Great colouring! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month and good luck!

Davi said...

Fantastic scene you created Liz!! I love the way it looks lit up too :)

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful scene you've created, I love all the snow and your sweet Tildas, very clever
Hugs julie P

Unknown said...

First of all I'd like to apologize for being MIA for more than a week, but we were in Germany (partly work, partly fun) and now in the midst of rebuilding the upper floors. Hence my absence. But I will try to visit you whenever I can Liz! Even though I won't be able to every time you put up a new post. But when I do, I am able to enjoy your lovely work again and you most certainly have made such wonderful creations! Always a pleasure to see them! Thanks for sharing, hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

ScrappyAndrea said...

OMG! What an amazing project! Love the soft colors and the lovely lights ♥ ♥!
Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Mania!
Hugs, Andrea

LottesCards said...

Just amazing! Love everything about it!!! Thanks for sharing this at Time for Magnolia, hugs Lotte

Suzi Mac said...

What a fabulous Christmas project this is Liz. I love all those sweet images. This was certainly a project of pure Love. The night time pics are even more spectacular. Thank you so much for joining us in our Winter Blog Hop challenge over at Magnolia-licious. Good luck!
Hugs Suzi x

Cathy Lee said...

Wow, Liz. This is just the cutest little scene ever! I love the addition of the lights. Reminds me of a small town at Christmas time where I lived as a child. Thank you for sharing it with us during our Magnolia-licious Holiday Blog Hop.
Hugz,
Cath

Heather said...

Hi Liz, hope you are well!! I'm back in the UK now but still trying to catch up and get act together.
Your creation is totally exquisite - a beautiful scene and wonderful images and elements!!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us at LHOSM.

Katie said...

Liz this is truly stunning! So much has gone into it and tons of love too I'm sure! Thanks for playing in our "Holiday Blog Hop" at Magnolia-Licious and Good Luck!

Unknown said...

Wow, what a wonderful Christmas project. I love, love, love your tree with all the little lights, and the way you made the snow from texture paste is fabulous. Great work! Thanks for joining in with us at Stamping Sensations this month. Maddy x