https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Thursday 30 April 2015

Cute as a Cupcake

Hi guys, it's my mums 85th Birthday today so i will be out celebrating  with her later, 
In the celebration mood I have made a cake box cut with my  Silhouette and added this adorable Tiddlyinks image 

This time I've coloured my image using my copics, fussy cut her out, gosh that took a little time round the table leg!!! hands shaking!!!! well maybe not, lol


The top of the box has a doily I trimmed down then folded to give a bit of depth, then added a magnolia die on top to give that some lift too, the flowers and leaves are from Sweet Lilac the fabby little heart button is from The Ribbon Girl, papers Kaisercraft


copics used
skin - E000, 00, 11, 13, R22, 11
Hair - E44, 43, 42, 41
Dress / shoes - Y00, 21, 38, YR 21
Table Linen - R59, 46, 27, 17
Table leg - E35, 33, 31, 30, 25
Green cupcake cases - G000, 82, 94
White - C3, 1, 0

Challenges
 Tiddly Inks - So Sweet
Fussy and fancy - Springtime flowers

I will check for others later, got to fly now, lol
Happy Crafting!!!
Hugs Liz xx 

8 comments:

JanR said...

So sweet! I love all the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

Susy said...

This is absolutly stunning, Liz!

HUGS SUSY

Elise said...

HI Liz! Wow wow wowwwwwww! This is AMAZING! You cut her out too?! omgosh .. those are skills! What a CLEVER & GORGEOUS piece of cake .. whew!

Happy Birthday to your lovely Mom!!! Wishing you all a fabulous time!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Love your 0 calories cake
thanks for your comment on my blog
hugs Tamara

Carol S. said...

Beautiful design and such a pretty image. Hope you both had a lovely day. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Gina's Cards said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Liz!! The cake box is decorated so beautifully and I love the image and colours you've used! Hope your Mum had a wonderful birthday!
Hugs
Gina xx

Loopylou. said...

oh your mum will love this! its fab!! Thank you so much for sharing it over on the Tiddly Inks challenge blog
hugs Lou xx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oh this is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining our Sweet Challenge at Tiddly Inks. Good Luck x