https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Some bunny loves you, with tutorial

Hi, over at Magnolia Forever we have a fab challenge for you
Anything but a card / Easter,
I made my cart and used Some Bunny Loves you Tilda, coloured with my copics and fussy cut out,
I've made a  flower cart  for Tilda's garden and it's been invaded by chicks too, lol

Here is the tutorial for how I made the cart,
I used this die by Spellbinders which I've had in my stash a while but i can't find it's name, you can of course use anything suitable too,

cut 1 out of card stock
and 1 out of designer paper ( mine was house of roses from scrap and craft)

glue the designer paper one to the card stock one, then cut it in half as shown, i distressed the edges with distress ink,

Cut a strip of your chosen card stock I used Kraft card, 
16.1 cm long by 8 cm wide,
score 1 cm in along the long length and at 3.4 cm in from the ends,
leaving 9.3 in the middle, I used my scor-pal for this, I have both the cm one and the inch one, and love them both and use them all the time for everything,
cut on the 3.4 crease lines up too the  inner score line as shown above,

Fold up the outer sections towards the middle section and add glue along the edge, fix onto your die shape so it doesn't show from the outside, as shown, 

Here is one side finished , finish off the other side exactly the same,

Shown here with both sides glued and ready to decorate with  some panels of designer paper on the outer sides, 6 cm wide by 3.4 cm high,

I added  chipboard wagon wheels by Dusty Attic at the back which i had painted lightly with gesso as I wanted a rustic look, so I  also made the  front wheels smaller by using some chipboard gears, again from Dusty Attic and again painted with gesso, you can of course use circle dies to achieve your wheels too,

 I finished my cart off with some handles made with a flourish die I cut down,


I added some pearls to the middle of the wheels, then decorated the rest of my cart with natural fibers for a straw effect, glittered eggs from Scrap and Craft, and gorgeous flowers from Sweet Lilac, white flower stash,

The chicks were in my stash,

Closer view showing the outer sides of the finished cart too, 

And the other side,

I hope you've enjoyed my tutorial and may have a go yourself, if you do please show me,

Copics used
Skin - E000, 00, 13, 11, R 22, 11
Hair - E53, 51, 50
Pants -  BG 0000, 00, B12
Top -  Y02, Y11, YG00
Hat -  E50, 51, 53
Green - YG11, 13. 17
Shoes - E35, 33, 31,

Challenges
Deep Ocean - spring/ Easter
Stamp and create with Magnolia - Rainbow Bright
Paradise of Magnolia - Spring
Totally Tilda - spring flowers
Midweek Magnolia's - In the Garden
Scorpal - More than one score with  spring flowers
Southern Ridge - anything goes



Happy Crafting!!!
Hugs Liz xx

14 comments:

Marjorie said...

Wow Liz!! This is stunning!!
Hugs,
Marjorie x

Susie Sugar said...

Brilliant Liz really sweet and a great tutorial too
Thank you for playing along with us girls @Totally Tilda
Happy Easter
Hugs Susie Xx

Beth Brovold said...

OMGOODNESS Liz this is FABULOUS!! What a terrific design and tutorial...you crafty lady!! Those sweet chicks have found a most wonderful home here!! LOVE IT!!! Happy Easter to you and yours!!
Take care,
Beth

Beth Brovold said...

Hi Liz...me again!! I'm here to thank you so much for sharing this wonderful work of art with us at Midweek Magnolia!! Tilda and her bunny/bunnies are fabulous...I just can't get over how great this is...it sure would make a fabulous addition to my Tilda Town...lol!!!
Take care (again),
Beth

Karen said...

Your cart is amazing! WOW. I just love this Tilda. Beautifully done. Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolias.
Hugs,
Karen

Gina's Cards said...

Wow, this is incredible Liz!! You are so talented! Love the cart and cute chicks and eggs!
Hugs
Gina xx

coops said...

oh wow this is fabulous liz.such a stunning design and i love your spring colours and sweet tilda :D

xx coops xx

Eulanda said...

Liz this is freakin' AWESOME!!! I'm such a fan of your work. hee hee Thanks SO SO MUCH for joining our challenge at SRTC this month!! GOOD LUCK!! :) Hugs!

Christine said...

Hi Liz another super cute Tilda creation..thanks for the tute pics..must try this.

Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda & Friends chall this time.

smiles mummy x

Unknown said...

Wow, this is adorable wonderful design too. Thanks for playing with us at Totally Tilda Challenge.
Hugs Betty

Brigitte said...

Such a sweet little wagon!!!! Love the little chicks and gorgeous TIlda. Thanks for joining us this time at Totally Tilda and Friends and we hope that you will join us next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

Nikki W said...

How clever, love this. Thanks for linking up to Southern Ridge Trading Co :)

Anonymous said...

oh my gollies. This is FANTASTIC!!!. I want one!!!
Love this design and so clever
Thank you so much for joining our first challenge at SRTC. Hugs

Ravengirl said...

Cuteness! What a sweet little cart! Thanks for playing along with the Scor-Pal More Than One Score challenge!