https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 26 July 2015

It's Summer at The Ribbon Girl

the theme is
Summer,
I have made this for Tegan's Birthday, after getting inspiration on Beth's blog


The papers are Maja Design from the vintage Autumn basics and Coffee in the Arbour,
I used lots of Ribbon Girl gorgeous goodies on it ,
Tilda with Balloon is coloured with my copics and fussy cut out,



The Ribbon Girl items used
Red strong tape 3mm

Challenges
All about Magnolia - Bingo - Pearls/ Doohickey/ ribbon
Scor pal  - Summer Fun
Simply magnolia - Bows or buttons
Stamp and create with Magnolia - Decorative edge
Fussy and Fancy - Things with wings


13 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

Liz this is stunning and wow Tegan is going to be thrilled with it
hugs Kate x

XxJULESxX said...

wow Liz this is stunning!!!

Unknown said...

oh my gosh this is totally stunning, gorgeous and so very pretty!

Katrina Bufton said...

Wow! This is amazing Liz, what a beautiful creation.
Katrina x

Rene said...

Such a cute project!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing your awesome design work with us at Stamp and Create! Good luck,
Rene

janeslovelycards said...

Wow! This is fabulous, I love it! Thanks for joining us at All About Magnolia, hugs, Jane x

Beth Brovold said...

I LOVE it Liz...Tegan must have been SO thrilled!!! My Calla...she's my crafty one...loved her's and right away started examining it to see if she could figure out how to make one!! Hope that you are well!
Take care,
Beth

Monydav said...

Adoro questo progetto!!!
Spero di riuscire a realizzarne uno simile per la mia bimba.
Complimenti!!
Monica

Gina's Cards said...

WOW, this is so beautiful Liz! Love the design, pretty papers and embellishments. Tilda looks gorgeous and she fits so perfectly with the balloon.
Hugs
Gina xx

Nathalie said...

Adorable project. I love colors and papers. Thanks for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy challenge.
Nathalie

Jade said...

Hi!! It's very beautiful!!!

Ravengirl said...

Darling, this is absolutely darling! I love the balloon and Tilda. Thanks for playing along with tthe Scor-Pal More Than One Score challenge.

Nicola said...

Ooooh this is simply gorgeous Liz, love the balloon design, the beautiful colours and adorable Tilda (of course!)
Thanks for adding a bow for Simply Magnolia and good luck hun!
Hugs Nicola xxx