https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Saturday 17 October 2015

Relax, Take it Easy!!!

Hi guys, I felt like having a play, just for fun, and yep Halloween came to mind!!!
I used two of my older collection Tilda's and painted them with my distress re-inkers, fussy cut them out and then placed them using 3D glue,

I first started with a piece of chipboard from Tando Creative, which I cut down, then after painting one of the graveyard sets tombstones with distress ink pads I fixed it to the back edge, first bending up the lower section so the stones were upright,
I cut a coffin from a template on  my Silhouette and added a Tando Creative Skeleton which I first painted with white Gesso, then added a little shade with pumice stone distress ink, at the hip line on the skeleton I bent it so it would sit in the coffin and raised one of the arms too,
The scary tree behind is also from the Graveyard sets and this is painted with carbon black paint for the tree, and silver for the web,

I added some Mulberry bark for a hint of cobweb in the coffin too, I used Finland Moss around the scene and added some pumpkins,toadstools and a spider from my stash,
The skull on the tombstone is by Tim Holtz, the larger one at the front is another chipboard one from Tando Creative,

The fence die is by Memory Box,

Challenges
Dies R us - Ghoul friends
Magnolia-licious - Spooktacular fun
Paradise of stamps - Halloween or fall
Time for Magnolia - Autumn/ Fall colours
Marvelous Magnolia - Add some Black

Will be back with more Halloween stuff soon too,


8 comments:

Beth Brovold said...

WOW oh WOW Liz this is AMAZING!!! Sorry I haven't visited much...it's been very hectic here but when I saw this I just had to stop by to say how much I LOVE your creation!! Hope that you're well!
Take care,
Beth

Darlene said...

WOW! What a fabulous Halloween scene you have created!! Great job! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘GHOUL FRIENDS’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Rene said...

LOVE this project! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Stamp and Create! It's awesome!
Rene :D

Gina's Cards said...

I=Hi Liz, I'm just popping in with my DT hat on and Oh WOW, this is another of your stunning creations! Thank you for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx

Chantal said...

Liz, you have entered your card in our wrong challenge! Would you please upload your card at our Fall/Autumn challenge? Use this link to go to the right challenge. You now have put it in our Christmas challenge. Your creation is stunningggggggggggggg! Warm Hugs, Chantal

Chantal said...

And of course the right link! http://timeformagnoliachallenge.blogspot.nl/2015/10/time-for-magnolia-challenge-103-autumn.html

Chantal said...

Yessss Now I see that you have done it great! Thanks Liz! Ohhhhhh I am in love with your stunning creation! Love it very much! Warm hugs, Chantal

Margreet said...

What a gorgeous creation Liz, i love it!
hugs Margreet