https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Monday 25 January 2016

Beautiful in blue

Hi guys, I'm just popping by today with a card I made for my sisters Birthday last week,

I coloured this new to me gorgeous Aurora Wings digi Flower Ballerina with my copics,

she isn't an overly fussy type of girl so i have sat on my hands and kept it quite simple, well for me!!
Papers are by Maja Design,

7 comments:

Pamellia said...

HOLY SNICKERDOODLES LIZ!! This has just captured my heart, wowzers!! That image is incredible, I cannot stop ogling! Dang girl, what can I say. You rock!! LOVE LOVE LOVE! hugs :)

Gina's Cards said...

Oh WOW this is a beautiful card Liz! I love that image, but I haven't got my hands on it yet! Love the shades of blue and the simplicity of the card really works.

I bet your sister loved it.

Hugs
Gina xx

Donna Mosley said...

Stunning card Liz, lots of pretty details and gorgeous colouring.

Donna x

Julie M said...

Stunningly beautiful colouring, Liz - a gorgeous card.

Julie :o)

artiza said...

This is AMAZING project:) thank You for joining our challenge :) Hugs from CRAFT HEAVEN SHOP:)

Elise said...

oh my goodness Liz! You already know how I feel about this .. it's just truly AMAZING! Your colouring of this lovely ballerina is spectacularly gorgeous! I love it!

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend! And ps.. about the Google thing .. it's just the most ridiculous thing isn't it?!!!!!!! I didn't know about it, but now that I do .. I think it's so crazy!

Big hugs,
Elise

Unknown said...

Hi Liz,
I see you have a brand new header and blog layout. Very nice! Stunning card; such a gorgeous image and you've coloured her beautifully (in my favourite colour). Thanks for joining LLC for our January challenge; hope you can play this month as well!

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts