https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Friday 15 January 2016

Time to celebrate

Hi guys, just thought i'd show you the latest card I have made for my neighbour, he's 79 years young, loves gardening and nature and light colours, so had to think really hard for something that fit the bill, lol
I took a sheet of February paper by UHK Gallery and used both sides, on the back side I stenciled a falling leaves stencil using some modeling paste, 
The gorgeous chip board clock is by Scrapiniec, from Scrap and Craft, i added a tiny pearl in the center too,
The bricks are by Dusty Attic and i covered them with stippled on Gesso so the colour showed a little but wasn't to dark,
I printed the Happy Birthday stamp and the celebrate on my computer on kraft card stock to match in with the Ideaology stickers at the top,

Some flowers from my stash and twine, flowers and cheesecloth from The Ribbon Girl finish it off, I die cut some leaves using some heart painted papers by Lemon craft,
Do you think it's manly enough? so hard when he doesn't like dark colours, sport or beer, lol

Now for a bit of exciting news if you haven't already seen it, I have been asked to be a  guest DT for Scrapiniec sometime this year, time to be decided so watch this space, lol
Happy Crafting!!
Hugs Liz xx

4 comments:

Elise said...

Oh Liz! He is going to just LOVE it! How special!!!!!!! Your card is absolutely GORGEOUS dear .. as always! And a huge CONGRATULATIONS to you on your guest spot! Very well deserved!!!!!!!!

Big hugs,
Elise

Pamellia said...

Gorgeous card Liz!! Love the soft colours and the bricks in the background, so perfect for a gardener! Congrats on your upcoming guest spot. hugs :)

Gina's Cards said...

OMG this is another beauty Liz! The clock is fab as is the stenciling! Your neighbour will love it.
Hugs
Gina xx

Ribbon Girl said...

he'll love your card Liz, really nice! Mary x