https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 17 July 2016

How I Evolved

Hi guys, you may have seen my gorgeous team mates craft evolving over at
so here is mine,
how I make cards now
and my first blogged card in 2009
I'm Cringing her!!!, when Tina suggested this theme I thought oh no!!! lol
so here is my now card again,, lol
I made an easel card as that was the first card I ever I blogged and it was the first easel  style card I had made then too,
I coloured Resting Tilda with my copics then fussy cut her out and layered her onto a Scrapiniec Tulip Frame - signboard which I have first stippled with white Gesso, this gives extra texture as well as altering the colour of course,
I then layered one of the border strips from the bottom of one one of the Maga Design papers in the
 center adding some liquid pearl dots in the middle of the flowers too, links below
Underneath this I added a layer of cheesecloth then below that some of the gorgeous Jacqueline lace,

Then one the bottom half of the easel style I used one of the Doo Hickey dies again using some of the paper onto which I stamped a sentiment by Magnolia too, I then used a Doo Hickey leaf die underneath some of the beautiful roses from Tina's shop too,
I also added a tag cut with a  Doo Hickey Tilda tag die, then added a cute cuckoo clock charm along with some white vintage seam binding,
Do check out these and all the other gorgeous products Tina has in her online store,
Happy Crafting!!


4 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely stunning love all the fabulous texture and embellishments-and tbh I wouldn't dare show my first card lol
Carol x

Sandra Carey said...

Wow what a difference in cards and mine would be exactly the same lol But your cars today is simply stunning Hugs Sandra xx

Guida Machado said...

Yes, great evolution, Liz :)
But both cards are beautiful.
Hugs,
Guida

Pamellia said...

BEST REMAKE EVER!! Wow Liz, this is just breathtaking! Love how you used the wood frame and how Tilda is sitting on it. So many beautiful details, love love love! hugs :)