https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Thursday 7 July 2011

Good Boy

Hi guys, is it raining where you are? it is here yet again, I don't think one week of summer sun is enough to call it summer do you?
still it's a good excuse to make a card,
it's a card for a fella as it's my nephews birthday soon, and I'd totally forgotten about, it Oh should I admit to that lol, any way here it is ,
I've masked Edwin with the tree but cut out the dog to give a slight 3D effect, all the images have been coloured with copics,
my papers have all been sewn and some have been distressed with my distress tool, can you see my latest Sissix clock die peeking out, not used as  a clock this time though, but it just goes to show how versatile it is lol,

challenges 
Simon says stamp ~ stitching
Simply Magnolia ~ anything goes
Magnolia-mania ~ seam
All that scraps ~ good ole summer
I will check to see if it fits any more challenges later,
I must admit having to sit on my hands as I so want to add flowers, cheesecloth, pearls etc lol but don't think he'd appreciate them some how !

Well I must go, I was on here yesterday afternoon when the door opened, I thought oh has my mum come, no it was 5o'clock and hubby was home from work, and there was me thinking it was about 3o'clock,
talk about getting engrossed lol,

Jim and Simon didn't half take the micky out of me for it too lol,

oh! should I have admitted to that as well  or not lol

see you guys later, hugs Liz xx

13 comments:

yvon said...

Hi Liz, wow, that's a fantastic boy-card. Love the colors and i love Edwin. Here in Holland the sun is shining true the clouds (dark clouds) but till now it's dry.
Have a great craft-day.
Hugs, Yvon

D K Crafts said...

Hi Liz. Gorgeous male card. Cute image of Edwin and love him with the tree and dog. Beautiful colours and detail. Donna

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Cute card! I know your nephew will love it :)

Thanks for sharing with Simon Says Stamp!

-Liz

Susy said...

This is gorgeus, Liz!!!

HUGS SUSY

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Liz, love the colouring and the clock looks really cool in the background. I can totally relate letting the time slip by, been caught off guard many times..lol..
Luv CHRISSYxx

Claudia said...

WOW< that is one fantasticly kool card, totally love it, and your blog!! got something 4 u over on my blog .. :)
Claudia W.

Janette said...

Hi Liz, Oh what a fab card again, love the way you did the image, actually love masking just don't do it often enough....it's been raining and then boiling over and over all day...wierd...xx

coops said...

wow, this is fabulous liz.your colours and design are stunning and i love the image :D

xx coops xx

Henny said...

What a beautiful card Liz. I like those combination of colours. Nice for a boy. You make fantastic cards! Thanks for sharing your inspiration.

Greetings Henny.

Heather said...

Hi Liz, you're right, moved everything round and can't find anything again. Sorry I haven't been around much - too busy searching for things - tee-hee!!! Your card is fabulous, love the cute Edwin and his pup. Basic Grey have stitching until tomorrow so you need to get in quick!!
Thanks so much for joining us Simon Says Stamp challenge.
loads of love
Heather xx

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is just stunning the detail is just amazing love love it hugs cheryl xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card Liz.
luv
Debby

Pam Sparks said...

love this Edwin! So handsome... adorably colored and designed Liz! So glad you linked up to the All That Scraps Magnolia Challenge! Thanks for playing!