https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Thursday 14 July 2011

In the Country

Amended to add I came in the  top five for this card for TOMIC  too, xx


Hi peeps, oooohh I'm so excited I came in the top five last time at the the TOMIC challenge, what a happy bunny am I lol,
the same challenge wants a scene card for this week well I couldn't resist though it's taken ages lol,
again I've a few pictures so get a brew lol,

Now those who know me know I love to do these open cut out cards which give depth and dimension backwards as well as forward, so I used a side stepper base and cut out the middle for the scene to be added at the back and Tilda to be swinging at the front,

As you can see my images are all coloured with copics and are all then cut out, all thirteen of them!
Magnolia Doo hickey dies have been used too as you can see he he,
I've distressed some of these lightly with distress inks,
all my papers are machine sewn,
Here is the side view showing the steps at the side,
And the view from the other side lol,
Phew that was the last one, bet your glad about that lol,

challenges 
TOMIC ~ make a scene,
Simon says stamp ~ anything goes
well I have cursed a bit lol. go on think about it!!! or is that just my wacky sense of humour!!! lol,
well I'm off to soak up the sun before it disappears for a few days ,
see you soon, love and hugs Liz xx

17 comments:

D K Crafts said...

Wow Liz, this is absolutely stunning. I do love your scene cards and this one has so much detail and the colours are beautiful and the images you have used are really cute. Donna

Monique Lokhorst said...

Hello Liz,

This is a GORGEOUS creations. I love the beautiful colours and your desing. I am very glad you are joining our Challenge #6 at TOMIC. I wish you Good Luck!!!

Hugs,
Monique xxx

yvon said...

Hi Liz, this is, again, such a beautiful creation. So much to see. Love it.
Enjoy the sun, here in Holland it's just raining and only 13 dgr. OMG, this is autumn, hope the summer will come back soon.
Hugs, Yvon

Debbie Dolphin said...

WOW Well done for getting in the top 5 Liz xx
Im sure you will again with this creation xx
Its gorgeous xxx
love Debbie xx

Henny said...

Very beautiful Liz. So much work, but the result is marvelous. You are always a winner I think. Congratulations with the Tomic challenge last week!

Greetings Henny.

krafty-kutz said...

WOW...wot a clever girl!! well done its FAB!!! xx

Chrissy said...

This is absolutely brilliant.
Luv CHRISSYxx

coops said...

wow this is fantastic liz.i love your colouring and attention to detail and really sweet images :D

xx coops xx

Loz said...

OMGosh, this is so cool! would have taken ages!! I love your colouring and all the images and dies are just perfect together like that! congrats on the top 5! ♥

Elise said...

Hi Liz! Oh wow! This is a lot of work on here and it is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love what you have done!! GORGEOUS!

Hugs,
Elise

Margaret said...

Oh wow Liz this is just stunning. Must have taken ages to put together.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for your kind comments.
Hugs
Margaret M

debby4000 said...

WOW Liz love your gorgeous, cute card, what a wonderful use of all those cute magnolia stamps.
luv
Debby

Heather said...

Hello you!!! I will get around to that email - honest - what a week!!!
Not surprised this one took you ages, all gorgeous and so much to look at, poor little Edwin - surrounded by girls (lol) - no wonder he has that bewildered look on his face!!

So glad you could join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Unknown said...

OOOOMGG. Wow .. This is insanely gorgeous. I love it:)
Lovely colors:)
hugs Marika

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Liz this is truly a wonderful creation, all those great images, the dimension and design it looks awesome.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Julie said...

Wow Liz - amazing!! Such a gorgeous scene - must take ages to colour all these little beauties! You are the queen of scene!! Hugs, Juliexx

Unknown said...

I could leave you comments all day long!!!!!!! Fabulous creations and Fabulous BLOG!!!!!!!