https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Saturday 9 July 2011

A Tilda Creation

Hi guys,
Today is the day for the Basic Grey challenge and this time it's for 
Doilies and Ribbons,
I've used Basic Grey Curio papers from a 6x6 pad, love this pad, and I thought how well it went with this  Sissix die I also bought last week,

Tilda again is coloured with copics and I've sat her on the spool die with which  I've wrapped a little ribbon too,
the doilie is behind Tilda but it is there honest!
My papers are all  distressed and machine sewn,

I've used Crackle paint to cover the spool and the clothes stand too,
challenges
Simon Says Stamp ~  Stitching (third entry)
Craft us crazy ~ Distressed vintage
Crafty Catz weekly ~ Vintage

recipe
Sissix dies
BG Curio Pad
Martha Stewart punch around the page
Crackle paint
doilie
Martha stewart edge punch
Distress tool,
sewing machine
Antique linen for edging,
Roses  ribbon was a gift from a friend, thank you
black check ribbon~ craft shop,

well guys, catch up with you later,
back tomorrow with my ATSC creation,
have fun!!
love and hugs Liz xx
ps I have candy!!!


18 comments:

arjette said...

Wooowww Liz, your card is awesome!!!
Have a great weekend!

gr. arjette.

cheryl said...

oh wow hun love this the detail is stunning love that tilda hugs cherylxxxxxx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Liz, love all the details. Your colouring is gorgeous.Great new die.
Luv CHRISSYxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Liz
A gorgeous and beautiful card love the Tilda image,thankyou for joining us on this week's challenge at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx

nicolet said...

A fantastic card with nice colors!!
Have a nice weekend.
Hugs Nicolet

Janette said...

Oh wow Liz another little stunner, love the layout, so fab, and that ribbon wrapped around the dress stand...genius...lol...xxxxx

angelwhispers said...

A fabulous creation and just love all the different detail. Chanelle xxx

Ink Art Designs said...

oh my goodness, there is sooo much detail in this card, it is gorgeous. And that butterfly in the bottom right corner is beautiful
Dot xxx

Henny said...

What a beautiful creativ card Liz. I like your style and colouring.

Greetings Henny.

Heather said...

Hi again Liz, (teamie - lol!!) Fabulous card, how sweet little Tilda looks waiting for her dress fitting, love the fabulous Curio papers and all your stunning details!!

Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp again!!
hugs
Heather xx

Jo Nevill said...

Fabulous card Liz. I just love your new Sizzix die and the BG papers you used. Tilda is such a cutie !

Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge also with your card ;)

Hugs,

Jo xxx

Susy said...

This is so beautiful, Liz!!!!

HUGS SUSY

Carrie said...

Wow, this is brilliant Liz. Thanks so much for popping by my blog and for your lovely comment.
Hugs
Carrie
xxx

Sarah said...

Hi Liz, your cards are gorgeous, your imagination is running on full power, love your ideas. Hope your well,
Hugs SarahS

D K Crafts said...

Hi Liz. Another gorgeous card. Beautiful Tilda image and great detail and colours. Donna

Julie said...

Another stunning creation Liz!! Awesome colouring and design!! Hugs, Juliexx

Dawny P said...

Fab card chick and I love the stitching detail. Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge and sorry I'm late stopping by (computer probs are the pits!!). Hugs, Dawny xxx

Geneviève aka Muscade said...

Absolutely STUNNING! I love this die!!!
Thanks for playing with us @ Craft Us Crazy!