https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Santa Edwin

I'm back!!!! have you missed me? what do you mean NO!
my cold was horrid, all hot, cold, runny nose and made my head mush too, which isn't much different to how I usually am come to think of it lol,

 I was looking through my stamps and found this cute little Edwin and thought I'd give him an airing before he goes back into hibernation for another year lol, hes coloured with copics  sorry I can't remember what he's called so if anybody knows please let me know, thanks,  as I'm trying to get organised and label my Magnolia's not an easy task I can tell you,!! especially with a head like mush lol,
I decided to just use the bottom of the background stamp as I fancied making my own sky, to tie in the colour scheme,
I stamped my snowflakes using a moonlight white brilliance ink pad and added dots with Liquid appliqué for  the centres,
I stamped  out the tree  from the background again and layered it up then added the same liquid applique for more texture,

I added white crackle paint on the flowers and the Doo Hickey fence stamp too,

Challenges
TOMIC ~ Edwin and a sketch, 
Magnolia-lictious Highlites ~ Photo inspiration
Stamping scrapping Central challenge ~ Christmas holidays

well guy's I'm so trying to catch up, so I will get to you as soon as poss,
have a lovely night,


24 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Awwww Liz what a beautiful card, I love the muted colours. He is a lovely Edwin too.

Hugs Ali x

Berry said...

This is so lovely Liz I really should break out some more Edwins, what a stunning festive card Hugs rebekah xx

Detenish said...

Very beautiful card !!!

Kirsty said...

Hi oh this is gorgeous love the background for him. Love the snow on the brown card really goes so well. So many cool details. Glad your feeling much better ! :D Kitty

Unknown said...

how gorgeous!!!
Clelia

Mau xx said...

Hi Liz Glad you are feeling better yes of course we have missed you xx
This is "Santa's Little Helper" stamp that you have used on this gorgeous card, I love the colours and detail on it, its beautiful xx
Hugs Mau xx

cebelica said...

Another beautiful card. Fab work! hUSG!

Loz said...

this is gorgeous! I love that white puffy-paint stuff (need some of that!) and your little scene is just fab! I usually shy away from this Edwin cause I always think 'red' which i hate colouring... he looks awesome in these colours!! Hope you feel better soon xx

Jayne A said...

Beautiful card.

Hope your feeling better.

Jayne
x

Vicky said...

So sweet Liz...and I love all your gorgeous elements too...

big hugs Vicky xx

D K Crafts said...

Hi Liz. Glad to hear you are feeling better. Gorgeous card. Lovely soft muted colours and great winter scene. Donna

Crafty Loops said...

This is a really beautiful card Liz. Lee x

Elaine said...

Fabulous card Liz.
I love this colour combo..my fave at the moment.
Hope you are feeling better honey!
Hal is just the same, which means I will catch it soon, though at the moment I'm suffering from nausea and stomach cramps yakkity yak!

Hugs Elaine xxx

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is totally gorgeous the detail on this is just stunning,hope you are feeling better hun hugs cherylxx

Crea Astrid said...

What a beauty. nice coloring and nice details.

Hugs Astrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.com/

debby4000 said...

Adorable, gorgeous card Liz.
luv
Debby

Judi said...

FAB card Liz! Love everything about it!

Hugs

Judi xx

coops said...

wow so gorgeous liz.your colour combo and details are stunning and i love the sweet edwin :D

xx coops xx

arjette said...

Woooww Liz, again such an awesome card!!!! Beautifull!!! Hope you will be feeling better soon!!!

gr. arjette.

Janette said...

Hi Liz, Oh you are creative, this is gorgeous, so sweet and lovely.xx

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Liz,
An amazing card - I love him! The trees and deatils are fabulous, Hugs, Teresa x

Christa said...

Beautiful !! I love the colours. Edwin looks lovely. And you did great with the background. Christa.

Ying Pang, said...

wow, I love your card!! it's so beautiful.Thanks for joining us at TOMIC.
Hugs,
Ying

Patti Jo said...

Love this color combination! Lots of fun detail with the snow, cheesecloth, etc.! Great job! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious Highlites!