https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 4 March 2012

A sketch for you from ATSC

Hi guys, 
over at Addicted to stamps we have a fabby sketch from our lovely Nadell,

for my card I've made it for Kay as this Kenny K image is just so her lol,
she just loves those style of boots and used to wear them all the time when she was in her teens/ early twenties lol, in just that colour too he he,

I won her along with some others from candy from the lovely Heidy, thanks hunny,
I've coloured her with distress inks re-inkers, yeah really into these can you tell lol,
papers are Tim Holtz shabby chic, flowers are WOC and other,
I've also used a Tim Holtz weathered clock die,
the butterfly is from a Pion paper and the sentiment is by Whimsy,
all the edges are machine sewn,
do check out my gorgeous teamies creations they are stunning,


Challenges
Kenny K ~ Bloom and grow
Simon says stamp ~ anything goes
CES ~ flower frenzy
Bunny zoe's ~ Celebration


well, looking forward to seeing your take on our sketch,
have fun,
my backs still killing me this morning so time to move lol,


19 comments:

nicolet said...

It´s so lovely and I like the coloring of your image!
Hugs Nicolet

mags said...

This is lovely. Image is coloured beautifully and love your embellishments.
Mags
x

Krafty Hugzz Kenzi x said...

Wow Fab card hun, ur colouring is Fab, I have an award on my blog for u hun
Hugz
Kenzie xx

Colinda said...

Wow, this one is stunning!!! Great coloring!!!Love the images it really looks 3 D! I'm gonna take a look and maybe i will play along. Enjoy your sunday, Colinda

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautiful card. Nice coloring and lovely stamp.

Hugs Astrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Wow Liz your coloring brings the image to life!!!!!Another spectacular creation!!!!! Love the image and the design!!!!! Wow!!!!!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a fun card, the image is not your usual but you have made it go so well with the card I love it!! Hope your back is better soon, no fun having back pain!! xx

Crafty Loops said...

Wow, This is fabulous Liz. Lee x

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card Liz!! Lovely details and I love the Kenny Kay image! great colouring too!! hugs, Marlies

Anonymous said...

Stunning layout design Liz!! Love your coloring on this image!! ;)

Jacki Daniels said...

Liz this is stunning your colouring is perfect love it
just to let you know I have had to move blog and this is my new one
http://scullduggery-cardsbyjacki.blogspot.com/
I do hope you re join me over there
Jacki xx

Carole said...

Very pretty Liz, she looks adorable!

Lorraine said...

So pretty! I love your coloring of that Kenny K image and the design, papers and flowers! Beautiful!

Teresa said...

It's Absolutely gorgeous Liz, hope your back is feeling better.
Hugs Teresa xx

nessy said...

oh wow what a stunning card ~beautifully coloured ~ amazing!!
vanessa xx

Anne said...

Gorgeous card Liz, great soft colours and as always coloured beautifully too
Anne x

Berry said...

I love this sweetie its so pretty thanks tonnes for playing at KKKG hugs rebekah xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Such a gorgeous card, love the image and the different textures, your colouring is fantastic too
Lindsay xx

Marjo said...

Awesome DT inspiration, thanks so much for sharing with us.

I have some yummy blog candy here‘s the link if you are interested

Xoxo Marjo