https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Thursday 14 June 2012

How Old! lol

Hi guys, I've had the flu so if I've not been round much you  know why, talk about going from boiling hot to freezing cold! yuk!

Todays challenge over at Paper Play is
Card for a man with twine can be fathers day or other so long as it's male themed,
our fabby  sponsor is The ribbon Girl

my card is for my nephew who will be 40 years young this year,

He's a typical bloke who doesn't do fussy or fancy so the twine worked out really well,
my Fizzy Moon image is coloured with my copics and I've just used layered up papers for a bit of added interest,
I've edged the letters and numbers with a hint of glitter and it's on the glasses too but for some reason that's not showing clearly here!

items used
Fizzy Moon ~ Let's celebrate
Tim Holtz ~ Alterations Carnivale letters and numbers die
Papers ~ Basic Grey ~ Curio and Oxford pads
Twine ~ stash
Star gems ~ Stash
Copics
Bottle ~ G21, BG93, BG96
Cork ~ E35, E31
Label ~ YR21, Y28, 
Glasses ~ Y26, YR21
Foil ~ W0, W1
Bear Nose and Hearts ~ E09, E19,
Face and button  ~ E41, E42, 
Fur ~ E50, E51, E53
Background ~ W0, W1, W3, W5
Machine sewing finished off the edges too,
Challenges
Basic Grey ~ clean and simple

Happy Crafting!
Hugs Liz xx



13 comments:

Nicole said...

A gorgeous card, Liz, really stunning. Hope you're feeling well very soon! Hugs, Nicole

cheryl said...

oh how brilliant is this image Hun ,and your colouring and attention to detail is amazing,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Esther said...

Very nice card again.

x Esther

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Unknown said...

Oooh, this card is stunning Liz :-)Hugs
Tasha
xxxx

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous Liz...I love it hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

stunning card liz.fab fizzy moon image and i love your papers :D

xx coops xx

Tracey said...

Awesome male card Liz. Love the image and papers! I hope you feel better soon.

Janette said...

Hope your ok now Liz, I have been awol myself, think my comp; had flu too....the screams were heard all over the fylde I can tell ya...lol....
Fabby card hun, love Fizzy Moon, really should do more often....enjoy your week-end.xxx

Kjersti said...

A great card Liz, love the sweet image!
Have a nice Weekend!
Hugs Kjersti:)

Kirsty said...

Hi This is just the sweetest image ever perfect with your papers ;0) x

Jacqui P said...

Wow liz this is just gorgeous! great colours, a perfect mans card!
Thankyou for joining the fun this time over at Basic grey challenges!
hugs
Jacqui P x

Zora said...

What a sweet image and this Card for amail is Grease.