https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Thursday 9 January 2014

NEW HOME!!

Hi guys,
I couldn't resist using this gorgeous Saturated Canary digi image called sweet shack, coloured with my copics and some of the parts I've decoupaged too,
I've also used some of the fabby Dutch Doobadoo products, including the paper art keys and soft board honeycomb plus the mask art burlap stencil using some of my home made 3D paste,
the paper art keys 472.948.009 I covered with frantage and heat set,
The honeycomb soft board  470.715.001 I cut to shape and left in it's natural colour,
the flowers are from my stash and I threaded a gorgeous pearl string through them from live and love crafts,
the  bark heart came from there too,
the gorgeous papers are again from live and love crafts and are by Maja design from the vintage autumn basics range,
closer view of the decoupaged house, ie: parts of the roof, door, stones, swing seat,and flowers,

challenges
7 kids challenge - anything goes
crafty little fairies - Kraft
abc challenge - c is for colourful
Always something creative - something new


thanks for looking, I will catch up with you soon,
hugs Liz xx

11 comments:

Unknown said...

That is one gorgeus home you have made Liz, makes one feel so very welcome indeed! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous, I love the roof, nicely done
Hugs Julie P

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

WOWSA! What great details! And the roses are so pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at www.7kidscollegefund.com!

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness, Liz, this is such a stunning creation. There are too many beautiful elements to single out just one or two. I love your entire project!

Thank you for entering our challenge at Crafty Little Fairies, and good luck in the draw. We would also love you to join us again in future challenges.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Mojca said...

This looks absolutely divine. thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. hugs! Mojca

Squirrel x said...

This is absolutely gorgeous hun, and I love how you have used the kraft in your make. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Crafty Little Fairies this week. Hugs, Squirrel xx

coops said...

so stunning liz.really fabulous image and I love your colouring and pretty details :D

xx coops xx

Karen said...

Absolutely gorgeous! It made me smile. Thanks for joining us at 7KidsCollegeFund.com.
Karen

Patty Sue 2 said...

Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge with your lovely card. Good luck and I hope you will play with us again!

Unknown said...

What à beautiful envelop. Very nice.
XXX saskia

emsiescreaties said...

I like it how you make your creations, very nice!