https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Thursday 27 November 2014

DT Call at Noor Design UK

Hi guys, I'm popping by today with a card I've made to enter the DT Call for Tracy's new
 I have ordered a few times from the web shop and wow the service is fantastic!!!!!


I've made my card using a freebie image from Tiddlyinks I got from a magazine and I have stamped it a few times, coloured it with my copics,then decoupaged it,


Now as you guys know I love Noor dies, they have such variety from delicate and intricate to the  Clean and simple which CAS syle card makers love too, I also love that you can emboss with some of them too,



Close up of decoupage image


Inside of card




 I would love to be part of Tracy's awesome Design Team, to work with some amazing girls and to be able to show you the gorgeous products available in Tracy's fabulous web shop, 
I've added glamour dust to the dies for added sparkle, and layered up the single snowflake die twice on the card front,

The Noor dies I've used are
Cutting and embossing dies - Winter - 20-33
Ice crystal edge die - 20-21
Snowflake ice crystal die - 20-18 - No:1
Oval die - 03-04
Skates die - 20-32

Dutch Doobadoo - softboard bricks - 478.007.014

2033-Cutting & Embossing Winter Wishes Text Die   2021-Cutting & Embossing Ice Crystal Edge Die    2018-Cutting & Embossing Ice Crystal Die (No.1) 0304-Cutting & Embossing Oval Die (4 pcs) 2032-Cutting & Embossing Winter Wishes Skates Die014-Softboard Art Loose Bricks

As usual this will go on Facebook and pinterest too,

Challenges
Tiddlyinks - Gratitude and Joyfulness
Kit and Clowder - Christmas

Happy Crafting!!!
Hugs Liz xx

7 comments:

JanR said...

So lovely! So many gorgeous little details! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

Tindaloo said...

Beautiful card and lovely paperpieced image! :)

Carol S. said...

I have this stamp and she is so sweet. Gorgeous design and love the decopage too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Susy said...

This is absolutly stunning!

HUGS SUSY

coops said...

oh wow this is fantastic liz.i love all the pretty diecuts and your colours and image are gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

Loopylou. said...

this is just so pretty!!
thank you for sharing it with us over on the tiddly inks challenge blog
hugs Lou xx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Wow, this is beautiful Liz. I love the 3d effect you have done. Gorgeous. Thanks for playing at Tiddly Inks x