https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Monday 15 December 2014

Anything goes at Sweet Lilac

Hi guys, hope your all ready for Christmas, not long off now, I'm going to see Tegan in her first Nativity play this week so a few tears will be shed I'm sure lol,
right our last challenge of this year for Sweet lilac is anything goes, I've made an easel style calendar card for next year,

Again I've used some of the Maja Design papers, just love the designs and feel of these papers, edged them with vintage photo distress ink, the  main design is cut using a Go Kreate die,,
I've used a Dutch Doobadoo wooden window and behind it added some cheesecloth as a curtain effect, the bricks are also DD and are available from Tracy's Noor design shop UK, these are as they come with just a little distress ink added on the edges,

The gorgeous flowers and leaves are of course from Sweet Lilac and I love them!!!
The bird is a Dusty Attic chippie,
Bird box die is by la la land crafts and above it is a lovely view die by Spellbinders little darlings,

Closer view of window display,

For the base i used a strip off the bottom of the  papers and behind it added some of the gorgeous Lace from Crafts4U2DO, which is Sweet lilacs bricks and mortor shop in ST Helen's, Lancashire,
I added a clock from another of the  Maja design papers and yet some more of the beautiful flowers,

Challenges
Duymelot - Make a Christmas or New Year card

Happy Crafting!!!
Hugs Liz xx

4 comments:

Beth Brovold said...

Liz your creativity is endless!! This card is GORGEOUS!!! I love the beautiful cottage scene that you have presented for us to drool over!! I hope that you enjoyed Tegan's first concert...I'm sure she was a HIT!!
Take care,
Beth

Marlies said...

A gorgeous calender in lovely colours and fab details and embellies. hugs, Marlies

Carol S. said...

A beautiful project Liz. Stunning design. I am at my Grandson's first Nativity tomorrow. Taking plenty of tissues. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Gina's Cards said...

What a fabulous creation Liz and a wonderful scene! I hope you have a wonderful time at the Nativity (take plenty of tissues)!
Hugs
Gina x