https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Wednesday 23 November 2016

A Birthday Wish

Hi guys, thankfully the weather is better today while I'm writing this, we had really strong winds and heavy rain, not so nice when you have to go out and get your Grandchild from school, lol so I'm here today to show you a friends  Birthday card who's Birthday is near, so I have made her a card using some of the gorgeous products from the Art Deco collection from Tracy at Noor Design UK,
I used the pink and green papers by Maja Design this time as the base of my card which came in the kit, I Used the adorable Wee image Cupcake Treat coloured with my distress re-inkers and I added a little liquid Applique on the cake too,
I added some layering with some gorgeous pleated ribbon onto which I added a pearl string trim which I bought from Tracy and some vintage seam binding too,
I also used one of the straws, metal leaf, pink flowers and one of the foiled sentiments all from the kit, just adding a little natural flowers and a pearl from my stash,
On the other side I used a metal corner embellishment from the kit too, then I added a butterfly on the edge die on the top of my card, plus some cheesecloth and again more pearls,
............
I have just received my latest Crafteezee collection, In the forest Winter Wonderland,  omg I can't wait to use  it, so many beautiful things to play with, but more of that later, lol
I'll be back soon,
Happy Crafting!!
Hugs Liz xx

3 comments:

Inkypinkydelights said...

Oh now Liz!!!!! This is gorgeous! We have the same style and taste don't we! Lovbe it! Judy x

Guida Machado said...

Very, very cute, Liz :)
Hugs,
Guida

Gina's Cards said...

This is just beautiful Liz! Your colouring is gorgeous and I love all the pretty embellishments. This is one lucky friend!
Hugs
Gina xx